Since our establishment, Salamander has grown thoughtfully in the past several years to include management of a unique collection of luxury resorts, each with its own special story.
Some of our success stories include:
- The renovation, re-development and financial turnaround of Innisbrook Resort in Tampa Bay. To read our case study, click here.
- A partnership with Lubert-Adler, a renowned real estate equity firm, in which Salamander has financially stabilized both Reunion Resort in Orlando and Hammock Beach Resort in Palm Coast, FL.
- The development of Salamander Resort & Spa in Middleburg, VA, already regarded as one of world’s top hotel openings by both Forbes and USA Today.
- Attaining the Forbes Five Star and AAA Five Diamond ratings for lodging and dining for six consecutive years at Woodlands Inn near Charleston, SC
Salamander’s executive team members have past extensive experience in leadership positions within some of the finest independent and flagged urban and resort properties in America. A few of these luxury properties include:
- The Sanctuary at Kiawah Island – Kiawah Island, South Carolina
- Four Seasons Beverly Wilshire – Beverly Hills, California
- Four Seasons Wailea – Maui, Hawaii
- The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds Plantation – Greensboro, Georgia
- The Jefferson Hotel – Richmond, Virginia
- The Hermitage Hotel – Nashville, Tennessee
- Waldorf-Astoria – New York, NY
- The Palomar – Washington, D.C.
- The Mandarin Oriental – Washington, D.C.
- The Georgetown Inn – Washington, D.C.