Aurora Anguilla Resort & Golf Club
Anguilla, British West Indies
- Ocean or Mountains?
- Beach Days
- Dog or Cat
- Sweet or Savory
- Sweet Tooth
- Coffee or Tea
- Cup of Joe
- TV or Book
- Show Streamer
- Sunrise or Sunset
- Night Owl
- Phone Call or Text
- Ring Ring
- Place of Birth
- Current City You Live In
- Roaches Hill
- How long have you worked here?
- One Year
QUESTION & ANSWER
- What attracted you to this property or what was your first impression of this property?
- It's vibrant and the staff is very welcoming. The property itself reminds me of home and I wanted to offer my experience as well as learn more.
- What makes you passionate about the hospitality industry?
- The warm welcoming smiles and the constant motivation and stretch to learn more each day. There is never a dull day when you work in the hospitality industry.
- What are some of your favorite hobbies?
- Beach outings, singing, hiking, nature photography.
- In your opinion, where is the best spot to visit at the resort and why?
- The best spot to visit on the resort is D Richard’s, located at The Aurora International Golf Club. It has the most amazing view of not only an 18-hole golf course, but a tremendous view of St. Maarten and other parts of the property itself. The food is excellent, and the entire experience is well heartfelt.
- What travel destination is on your bucket list?
- The Maldives, Bora Bora, or Dubai.
- What is a goal (big or small) that you hope to achieve in the next five years?
- Owning my own successful small business.
- Name three people you would like to invite to dinner.
- My mom and my two best friends!
- Favorite Sports Team?
- The Lakers
- Favorite Food?
- Sushi, Seafood and Chocolate.
- Favorite Music?
- Dance Hall and Reggae.
- Favorite TV Show or Movie?
- Power and Queen of the South.