- Ocean or Mountains?
- Beach Days
- Dog or Cat
- Sweet or Savory
- Sweet Tooth
- Coffee or Tea
- Cup of Joe
- TV or Book
- Show Streamer
- Sunrise or Sunset
- Night Owl
- Phone Call or Text
- Fast Typer
- Place of Birth
- Fairfax, Virginia
- Current City You Live In
- Springfield, VA
- How long have you worked here?
- 7 Years
QUESTION & ANSWER
- What attracted you to this property or what was your first impression of this property?
- I didn't know much about hospitality, but as soon as I drove onto the Virginia property I was hooked. I got to meet three different leaders all in my first interview which showed a close-knit environment
- What makes you passionate about the hospitality industry?
- For me, hospitality gives me the outlet to help others. Most of my 'guests' are our own service professionals so seeing them grow is a huge passion. Most people look for a company that allows them to develop within their role and within the company and I love that training directly correlates with that
- What's been one of the most inspirational moments you've experienced in your career so far?
It just happened recently when I was able to see Mrs. Johnson and David Mars present the Spa staff at Salamander Resort & Spa with their 5-Star accolades. I know firsthand how hard they've all worked, some of them being there since the opening of the property, and it was so moving to watch how incredibly proud they all were
- What's one thing most people don't know about you?
- I am a national college rugby champion!
- What are some of your favorite hobbies?
- Snowboarding, Amusement Parks, Country Concerts, and any or all traveling.
- In your opinion, where is the best spot to visit at the resort and why?
- Sunrise Beach at Half Moon 15 minutes before sunrise
- What travel destination is on your bucket list?
- Bali or Maldives
- Last book you read?
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Favorite Sports Team?
- Washington Capitals
- Favorite Food?
- Favorite Music?
- Country Music
- Favorite TV Show or Movie?