Executive Sous Chef
Aspen meadows resort
- Ocean or Mountains?
- Mountain Air
- Dog or Cat
- Sweet or Savory
- Coffee or Tea
- Cup of Joe
- TV or Book
- Show Streamer
- Sunrise or Sunset
- Night Owl
- Phone Call or Text
- Fast Typer
- Place of Birth
- Hartford, CT
- Current City You Live In
- Aspen, CO
- How long have you worked here?
- 4 years
QUESTION & ANSWER
- What attracted you to this property or what was your first impression of this property?
- The people, setting, and level of quality attracted me to this property.
- What makes you passionate about the hospitality industry?
- I enjoy providing unforgettable experiences.
- What's been one of the most inspirational moments you've experieced in your career so far?
- One of my most inspirational moments was being a part of the Task Force at Salamander Resort in Middleburg, Virginia for The Family Reunion.
- What's one thing most people don't know about you?
- One thing most people don't know is I am an only child.
- What are some of your favorite hobbies?
- Some of my hobbies include skiing, fishing, hiking and camping.
- In your opinion, where is the best spot to visit at the resort and why?
- Plato's Restaurant is my favorite spot on-property.
- Who is your hero and why?
- I admire Anthony Bourdain for his down to earth approach to life.
- What travel destination is on your bucket list?
- Japan is on my travel bucket list.
- What is a goal (big or small) that you hope to achieve in the next five years?
- A personal goal I have is to own a home.
- Favorite Sports Team?
- My favorite is the Colorado Avalanche hockey team.
- Favorite Food?
- Favorite Music?
- Favorite TV Show or Movie?
- The Menu