Salamander Hotels & Resorts launches Well-Meeting program
MIDDLEBURG, VA – Salamander Hotels & Resorts, the luxury hotel company founded by Sheila Johnson, has launched its Well-Meeting program which promotes wide-open spaces, imaginative venues, immunity-boosting cuisine, healthful activities, and virtual and hybrid event technologies.
Carefully curated after soliciting feedback from the planner community, the new program creatively utilizes the numerous fresh-air venues each Salamander property enjoys, including rolling golf courses, miles of beachline and city-scape terraces.
The Well-Meeting program also outlines safe spatial distancing for each group, provides non-traditional seating options including farm-style tables, and offers menus featuring immunity boosting foods like citrus fruits, ginger, spinach, poultry and shellfish.
“With safety as our primary objective, our team worked collaboratively with the meeting community to develop new guidelines that still allow us to deliver a creative and luxury hospitality experience,” said Ty Brassie, Vice President of Sales & Marketing.
Considered one of the hotel industry’s top luxury management companies, Salamander Hotels & Resorts operates Salamander Resort & Spa in Middleburg, VA; Half Moon in Montego Bay, Jamaica; Hotel Bennett in Charleston, SC; The Henderson in Destin, FL; and Innisbrook Resort in Tampa Bay. The new meeting program complements the company’s comprehensive list of COVID-19 safety protocols called Commitment to Well-Being, which has already been implemented for guests and employees.
Some of the unique, open-air venues Salamander is imaginatively using to host meetings, functions and breakout sessions, include:
- The Henderson’s Sunset Vista, a rooftop terrace that overlooks the Henderson Beach State Park and take in miles of sugar-sand coastline
- Innisbrook’s famed Copperhead Course, which hosts the PGA TOUR’s Valspar Championship each year and features a newly designed terrace behind the 18th green
- Hotel Bennett’s Plaza, which opens out onto Marion Square and is one of Charleston largest outdoor dining areas
- Two miles of exclusive beach at Half Moon in Jamaica, including multiple coves which can be solely dedicated to a group experience.
- The 22-stall Equestrian center at the Forbes Five-Star rated Salamander Resort & Spa, which also features nine paddocks and a riding arena
Each Well-Meeting group is provided a dedicated registration area and, through a partnership with JSAV, has the option to utilize a variety of event technology alternatives, including live streaming, virtual gatherings, video conferencing and webcasting.
The Well-Meeting program is available throughout the Salamander collection and includes:
- 50% guestroom attrition flexibility*
- 50% food and beverage attrition flexibility*
- 100% re-booking credit for a future event within 12-months*
- One complimentary room category upgrade per 10 rooms reserved
- One complimentary suite upgrade per 20 rooms reserved
- One complimentary room per 40 rooms reserved and consumed
*If request is made more than 60-days prior to arrival
The offer is valid for new group bookings of 10 rooms or more on a peak night. The group must book by December 31, 2020 and actualize by March 31, 2021 to qualify. The promotion is subject to availability, not combinable with other offers and blackout dates may apply. Each Salamander property works within the capacity and distancing guidelines set forth by the state and location in which they are located.
For more information about Salamander Hotels & Resorts, visit www.SalamanderHotels.com. To discuss booking a Well-Meeting, please contact Vice President of Sales & Marketing Ty Brassie at [email protected] or 760-799-6916.
About Salamander Hotels & Resorts
Salamander Hotels & Resorts delivers comfortable luxury through signature, immersive experiences that personally enrich the lives of its guests. The company is privately owned and operated, and based in Middleburg, VA, just outside Washington, D.C. Founded by entrepreneur Sheila Johnson in 2005, it has a luxury portfolio featuring the stunning Salamander Resort & Spa in Middleburg, a 340-acre equestrian-inspired property near Washington, D.C.; Half Moon, the iconic luxury resort in Montego Bay, Jamaica; The Henderson, a 170-room grand beach resort in Destin, FL; Hotel Bennett, a spectacular 179-room hotel in Charleston, SC, overlooking the city’s historic Marion Square; and Innisbrook Resort in Tampa Bay, which hosts the PGA TOUR’s Valspar Championship each year on its Copperhead Course. All Salamander properties are members of Preferred Hotels & Resorts. For additional information visit www.SalamanderHotels.com.