From a sprawling 110,000 square foot Grand Lawn to a 100+ year old stone barn, Salamander Resort & Spa offers unique indoor and outdoor spaces and countless teambuilding activities, all in the heart of Virginia’s famed horse and wine country.
- 25,000 sq. ft. of indoor/outdoor meeting and event space
- 168 guest rooms and 17 suites
- 3 Restaurants, Spa & Salon, Pool, Equestrian Activities
- Popular Group Activities: Ziplining, Equispective, and Archery
One of the Gulf Coast’s newest and most breathtaking beachfront resorts, The Henderson showcases over 30,000 square feet of event space, a beautifully appointed ballroom and the timeless nostalgia of a grand seaside manor.
- 30,000 sq. ft. of indoor/outdoor meeting space
- 170 guest rooms and suites
- 3 Restaurants, Spa, 2 Pools and a Lazy River, Paddle Boarding, Kayaks, and Body Boards available for rent for a day at the beach
- Popular Group Activities: Sandcastle Building Competitions, Kayak and Paddle Board Rentals
Hotel Bennett, the South’s grandest new hotel, overlooks Charleston’s historic Marion Square on King Street. The hotel will feature 179 luxurious guestrooms and suites, a signature restaurant, spectacular rooftop pool with cabanas and a stylish bar and lounge. Years in the making and meticulously conceived, the property’s design is a shining reflection of the city’s exquisite character and grandiose architecture.
- Industrially distinctive and elegant 4,000 square-foot Grand Ballroom, featuring a dramatic 30-foot ceiling and accentuated by huge arched windows
- 15,000 square-feet of expansive, historically significant event space
- One-of-a-kind rooftop venue with pool and bar/lounge area
- 179 luxurious guestrooms and suites
Home to the legendary Copperhead golf course and Tampa Bay’s grandest meeting spaces, this impeccably-appointed resort features eleven beautifully maintained clay tennis courts, six swimming pools and some of the nation’s most celebrated beaches.
- 100,000 sq. ft. of meeting space
- 600 guest suites and rooms
- 4 Restaurants, Spa, Championship Golf Course, Loch Ness Pool with water slides, two beach areas, and sand volleyball court
- Popular Group Events: Glow-Putt Competition, Innisbrook's Amazing Race, Build-a-Boat
Featuring three award-winning Signature courses designed by golf legends Nicklaus, Watson and Palmer, Reunion Golf & Spa Resort is highlighted by lavish event lawns, an eleventh-floor rooftop lounge and is just minutes from the heart of Orlando’s iconic theme parks.
- 25,000 sq. ft. of meeting and event space
- 335 guest rooms and suites
- 6 Restaurants, Spa, Water park plus 10 other pools throughout the resort, 3 Signature golf courses created by Nicklaus, Palmer, and Watson
- Popular Group Activities: Hot Air Balloon Rides, Foot Golf, Game Equipment Rentals, and Minute To Win It relay race
An oceanfront oasis just south of St. Augustine, the newly renovated Hammock Beach Resort is renowned for two Signature championship golf courses, sweeping ocean views and a glistening 91,000 square-foot water park.
- 50,000 sq. ft. of indoor/outdoor function space
- 335 guest rooms and suites
- 5 Restaurants, Spa, On-Site Marina, 2 Golf Courses, 4 pools plus the Water Pavilion with lazy river
- Popular Group Events: Boat Regatta, Can-Struction, Amazing Chase