A destination in itself, set on 400 acres of manicured grounds with two miles of beachfront.
We have individually-appointed rooms, suites and villas, most of which have views of the Caribbean Sea. All of our guests can enjoy the extensive facilities of this destination, which include the largest award-winning spa oasis in Jamaica, an 18-hole par-72 championship golf course, our own equestrian centre with 28 horses and the Sugar Mill, awarded as Jamaica’s best restaurant.
Whether you choose to lounge on the beach, play a round of tennis or golf, visit a local art gallery, or go horse riding along the beach, your days at Half Moon are yours to spend in any way you wish.
From a sprawling 110,000 square foot Grand Lawn to a 100+ year old stone barn, Salamander Resort & Spa offers unique indoor and outdoor spaces and countless teambuilding activities, all in the heart of Virginia’s famed horse and wine country.
- 25,000 sq. ft. of indoor/outdoor meeting and event space
- 168 guest rooms and 17 suites
- 3 Restaurants, Spa & Salon, Pool, Equestrian Activities
- Popular Group Activities: Ziplining, Equispective, and Archery
One of the Gulf Coast’s newest and most breathtaking beachfront resorts, The Henderson showcases over 30,000 square feet of event space, a beautifully appointed ballroom and the timeless nostalgia of a grand seaside manor.
- 30,000 sq. ft. of indoor/outdoor meeting space
- 170 guest rooms and suites
- 3 Restaurants, Spa, 2 Pools and a Lazy River, Paddle Boarding, Kayaks, and Body Boards available for rent for a day at the beach
- Popular Group Activities: Sandcastle Building Competitions, Kayak and Paddle Board Rentals
Hotel Bennett, the South’s grandest new hotel, overlooks Charleston’s historic Marion Square on King Street. The hotel will feature 179 luxurious guestrooms and suites, a signature restaurant, spectacular rooftop pool with cabanas and a stylish bar and lounge. Years in the making and meticulously conceived, the property’s design is a shining reflection of the city’s exquisite character and grandiose architecture.
- Industrially distinctive and elegant 4,000 square-foot Grand Ballroom, featuring a dramatic 30-foot ceiling and accentuated by huge arched windows
- 15,000 square-feet of expansive, historically significant event space
- One-of-a-kind rooftop venue with pool and bar/lounge area
- 179 luxurious guestrooms and suites
Home to the legendary Copperhead golf course and Tampa Bay’s grandest meeting spaces, this impeccably-appointed resort features eleven beautifully maintained clay tennis courts, six swimming pools and some of the nation’s most celebrated beaches.
- 100,000 sq. ft. of meeting space
- 600 guest suites and rooms
- 4 Restaurants, Spa, Championship Golf Course, Loch Ness Pool with water slides, two beach areas, and sand volleyball court
- Popular Group Events: Glow-Putt Competition, Innisbrook's Amazing Race, Build-a-Boat
An oceanfront oasis just south of St. Augustine, the newly renovated Hammock Beach Resort is renowned for two Signature championship golf courses, sweeping ocean views and a glistening 91,000 square-foot water park.
- 50,000 sq. ft. of indoor/outdoor function space
- 335 guest rooms and suites
- 5 Restaurants, Spa, On-Site Marina, 2 Golf Courses, 4 pools plus the Water Pavilion with lazy river
- Popular Group Events: Boat Regatta, Can-Struction, Amazing Chase